In 2003 we launched our new club crest. The design of the crest is based on the original crest introduced three years after the club was first established in 1884 as Dundalk Young Irelands Society. This old crest of three martellets was similar to the crest now used by Dundalk FC and Dundalk Town Council.
The new crest incorporates the original crest of three martellets along with the Franciscan monastery representing the clubs origins in the Seatown area. A new range of playing and leisure gear sporting the new crest was also introduced in 2003.
Club gear can be purchased by clinking here.